This is a recipe from Michelle, by way of the Kraft Food and Family Magazine that they used to send out for free. The grocery store had cream cheese and ground turkey on sale last night, so I thought I'd make this for dinner. It's good!
1 small onion, chopped
1/4 cup zesty italian dressing
1 lb. ground beef or ground turkey
1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
1 can (14 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
2 Tbsp. Cream Cheese
12 oz. spaghetti, uncooked
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, for serving (which I almost never add)
Cook onions in dressing in a large skillet on medium heat. Increase heat to medium-high. Add meat; cook, stirring frequently, until browned. Stir in tomato sauce and tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 15 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in cream cheese until well blended.
Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package.
Spoon sauce over pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment