Okay, I got with the program and got a few pics. One of the salsa in a bowl ... not the best pic, but you get the idea. One of Eric drinking it, and one of Jake eating with chips. Yum!
... and it seems I'll have to edit this post to add pics. My battery on my camera died, and now I can't upload any pictures. :( Here's the recipe anyway.
8 roma tomatoes
¼ C finely chopped fresh cilantro
1 onion, finely chopped (if it’s big, just use half)
1 jalapeno chile (can use ½; can vary number of seeds added to control the heat; I usually don’t add seeds because of my kids)
1 green bell pepper
1 clove garlic, minced or ½ tsp garlic paste
1 lime, juiced
2 Tbsp. vinegar (cider, balsamic, white, any kind will do)
1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. sugar
Chop very finely the tomatoes, cilantro, onion, chili, and pepper. Add the remaining ingredients and serve with chips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment